Courses / CFA
"Thanks to the prep courses I never lost the big picture. It really helped me to master the vast curriculum and to focus on the crucial details that make the difference between passing and failing the exams."
Olivier Baggi, CFA, BSI SA, Lugano
Level I Five-day Intensive Review
The course takes place on 31 October, 1, 2, 4, and 5 November 2013, totalling 40 lessons.
View dates, times, and topics.
- In the five-day intensive review course the critical and most difficult exam topics will be explained and practiced based on CfBS handouts and questions compiled by CfBS. The course offers a comprehensive coverage of the exam material and helps candidates to adopt a focused learning approach.
- The course runs on Thursday through Saturday and on the subsequent Monday and Tuesday. The break on Sunday allows candidates to digest better the large amount of material covered.
- On-line review: The CFA classes will be recorded, allowing course participants to revisit on-line all the topics explained in class. In addition, students benefit from ongoing e-mail and phone support outside the classroom.
- The class size is limited to a maximum of 20 participants allowing interaction with the lecturers.
- The course fee amounts to CHF 1,750.-. This includes CfBS handouts (summary of CFA curriculum), question sets, and on-line access to the recorded classes. The Candidate Readings of CFA Institute are included in the registration fee for the CFA exam.
- Course guarantee: Students who do not pass the exam after attending our CFA level I five-day course can re-enroll for the next CFA level I five-day course at a substantial discount of 80%. This course guarantee reflects our commitment to the success of our students at the CFA exams.
- The course takes place at the training center of CfBS Center for Business Studies at Riedtlistrasse 19 in Zurich. The training center can easily be reached by public transport (tram stop Schaffhauserplatz; tram lines 7, 11, 14, and 15; approx. 6 minutes from Zurich Main Station).
- A live teaching class free of charge will be given on 8 January and on 18 June 2013 from 18.30 to 20.15 hrs. To attend one of these open evening sessions, please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Ethical and Professional Standards||2|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||12|