Courses / CFA
"Thanks for giving me the big picture for all three levels in a truly motivating and well explained way and also diversified in terms of different lecturers. It was also a good experience to meet peers, trying to achieve a common goal."
Sebastian Klibor, CFA, UBS Global Asset Management, Zurich
"The five-day intensive review courses for all three levels were very helpful to get an in depth view of the crucial concepts of the curriculum. The handouts were an invaluable basis for the review period. It was a great experience with very competent and friendly lecturers as well as many interesting classmates. I strongly recommend the CFA preparation courses of CfBS Center for Business Studies!"
Ralph Wattenhofer, CFA, ValueFocus Equity Management AG, Wil
Level III Five-Day Intensive Review
The course takes place on 10, 11, 12, 14, and 15 April 2014, totalling 40 lessons.
View dates and times.
- In the five-day intensive review course the critical and most difficult exam topics will be explained and practiced based on CfBS handouts and questions. The course offers a comprehensive coverage of the exam material and helps candidates to adopt a focused learning approach.
- The course runs on Thursday through Saturday and on the subsequent Monday and Tuesday. The break on Sunday allows candidates to digest better the large amount of material covered.
- Online review: The CFA classes will be recorded, allowing course participants to revisit online all the topics explained in class. In addition, students benefit from ongoing e-mail and phone support outside the classroom.
- The class size is limited to a maximum of 20 participants allowing interaction with the lecturers.
- The course fee amounts to CHF 1,750.-. This includes 5 days of teaching, CfBS handouts (summary of CFA curriculum), question sets, online access to the recorded classes, and online helpdesk. The Candidate Readings of CFA Institute are included in the registration fee for the CFA exam.
- Course guarantee: Students who do not pass the exam after attending our CFA level III five-day course can re-enroll for the next CFA level III five-day course at a substantial discount of 80%. This course guarantee reflects our commitment to the success of our students at the CFA exams.
- The course takes place at the training center of CfBS Center for Business Studies at Riedtlistrasse 19 in Zurich. The training center can easily be reached by public transport (tram stop Schaffhauserplatz; tram lines 7, 11, 14, and 15; approx. 6 minutes from Zurich Main Station).
- A live teaching class free of charge will be given on 18 November 2013 and on 9 January 2014 from 18.30 to 20.15 hrs. in Zurich. To attend one of these open evening sessions, please register by e-mail to email@example.com.
|Equity Portfolio Management||3|
|Performance Measurement and Presentation||4|
|Alternative Investments and Economics||5|
|Management of Fixed Income Portfolios||6|
|Risk Management Applications of Derivatives||6|
*incl. Behavioral Finance, Private Wealth Management, Portfolio Management for Institutional Investors, Asset Allocation, Execution of Portfolio Decisions, and Monitoring and Rebalancing.